EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest DevouringOne

Ice Tower too weak?

Does Ice Tower need a buff?  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest DevouringOne

I thing that Ica Tower is not as powerful as it must be...this tower needs micro to work at 100% without it it works only at 50% I reqiers a good placement that makes it very hard to use...

What do you think?

Guest DevouringOne

Yes I don't compare it with PB but this tower does AOE dmg but it is devided between 5 to 6 units - 1250dmg and after that 6250 but this becomes useless in last 10 levels. But tidal tower or zealot tower or a lot of other towers doesn't. They work perfectly at last levels...

do not compare it to tidal or zealout. A) compare it to a tower of iot's own group, aka Damage DUals fo the same level. B) do not compare it to a tower that benefits more from slow or other special teqnices hard to compare(for example zealout, charges up and has full power, a larger share of the time it attacks, while ice doesn't). you can however, compare it to say, poison flametower etc.

Zealiot is single target tower, and should be a little stronger then AoE effect towers since they gain more boost from slows. correct?

Also tidal... I think is a sort of combination. Single target ordinary attack.

But a special attack that needs alot of micro. And micro towers were supposed to be a little bit stronge?

looks like it, although the AoE/ST with slow case isn't all clear yet^^. at least not to me. and i wouldn't say zealout needs alot of micro. although it needs thinking for placement and boss-summon timing etc.

Sign in to follow this