EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest sr_slayerz_

few questions

Guest sr_slayerz_

1) are infernal towers,fossil towers,flamespewing and volcano tower worth it ? (for ronald too )

2) what buildings would gurantee a win in the level of ronald ?( pretend there is unlimited number elements ? )

3) which tower has the strongest AOE so I can pwn ronald??

Thank you!! :D

1) are infernal towers,fossil towers,flamespewing and volcano tower worth it ? (for ronald too )

Infernals - no splash, so forget them. Fossils and flamespewing are decent, but you could use refined earth or fire (and pures) and probably get a better result. Vulcano - I have no idea.

2) what buildings would gurantee a win in the level of ronald ?( pretend there is unlimited number elements ? )

lfwd-n. Hydrochlorics, incantation, monsoon, freezing, nova, pure and refined water, maybe some scattered poison and moon, and some wells maybe. No need for unlimited elements. The build goes like this: wfldn-wlfd-w-*. Can you view tft v.1.20e replays? If yes, get this.

3) which tower has the strongest AOE so I can pwn ronald??

Earth, fire and water make the strongest splash attackers. Water has the smalles splash size, fire has the smallest range and earth the longest cooldown. I think earth rocks the most, followed very closely by fire and very closely again by water. But earth gives you no good support tower at all, so I would go for water or fire.

Guest Sancdar

A building with a computer in it so you can edit the map and make the Ronalds end.

Guest sr_slayerz_

thats awesome, thanks cisz,but is ice age tower better than sub zero?

Ice age has "ice type slow level 2" and sub zero has "ice type slow level 3". Both slows don't stack. The damage of ice age is higher.

Guest Sancdar

That and for at least regular levels the 2nd level of freezing attack is preferable, because the smaller AoE makes creeps bunch tighter.

I prefer freezing towers to sub zero and ice ages. Monsoon and freezing is the cheapest way for maximum slow.

Guest Sancdar

Oh, definitely. I personally hate how Glacier works anyways though, and if you're going for the level 2 freeze anyhow why bother with the 2 levels of Earth?

Sign in to follow this