EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jacob

New here

Guest Jacob

Hello i am Jacob, i like element td.

I thought i'd register here to show you my tactic in this game.

Honestly i have no clue wether its really good or not, i killed approximitly 60 ronalds.

Because when i play on battlenet i am commonly the last player to survive...

I use 6 towers in the middle, elements i use where earth fire and darkness...

So on the first row 2 flamethrower towers, in the middle 2 forge towers and behind it 2 or more gunpowder towers.

Ofcourse they are all upgraded to the very max, then when i have 2 spare wood i upgrade interest rate and spare up some gold, then i create 1 pure earth and 1 pure fire on the corner to the left... combined with forge tower that is 75000 + 75000 fire damage, etc.

So i basically go for pure damage/mayhem... in 3.0 i usually took things like ice/monsoon and stuff like that... and took a lot more ronalds.

Hi jacob! and welcome to the forums.

reguarding your tactic - which difficulty are you playing?. and perhaps you can provide us with a replay?=) it's pretty handy that replays can be attached to posts.

Guest Jacob
Hi jacob! and welcome to the forums.

reguarding your tactic - which difficulty are you playing?. and perhaps you can provide us with a replay?=) it's pretty handy that replays can be attached to posts.

I cant recall wether i saved the replay, and i think it was normal difficulty...

I noticed many people play on very hard, i havent really attempted very hard in ap mode often, but im not sure if i reach ronald with this tactic :P.

Because it includes 3 level 3 elements, i came to the conclusion that i can better use 5-6 elements, because you get more variation and the towers are not less effective compared to there gold. Only really good think is the level 3 dual tower, the forge.

Wich gets more and more effective each level,

first level 25% damage.

Second 50%.

and the forge 100%.

Guest Jacob
If you like Forge tower - you should try well tower (water+nature) aswell. it is equally good :)

i know,infact its even better then forge tower btw, because damage towers can attack twice the amount, doing twice as much damage per second... that is the same as forge tower.

But for AOE Slow, or DOT's it has additional quality, because it can give off its effect severall times making it more effective.

Guest Jacob
How about both forge+spring?

Welcome to the forum, btw

Yea but you need alot of elements for that.

anyway nice avatar/sig you got there... you made them in photoshop i guese?

I made my own avatar on photoshop, you're right :D

But my signature pics is somewhere from internet, I found it while searching on Google

And about "eleTD fan" signature, it's from this forum itself

Sign in to follow this