EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
holepercent

[beta15] undead and trickery bugs

well.. new b15 bugs...

the undead backtracking is very much worse now.. watch the undead waves, the earth undead where creeps reach above VIII and suddenly turn back and go all the way back to my defense. also wave 56 with a stuck creep left of I.

and trickery tower is bugged. tier2 and tier3 trickery with the tier1 spell... the tooltip says conjure level 1 and the clones last only 15sec.

on a side note, a build with poison as main damage source has a weakness against nature.. feels kind of weird.. some bug here? or maybe i misplayed..

2nd time, when first upgraded, tier3 trickery had tier3 conjure and the clone lasted ~120. after that, it suddenly became tier1 conjure and clone lasted 15sec. for confirmation, i cloned a pure at the end and it lasted 15sec..

replay:

eletd_beta_bug.w3g

eletd_beta_bug2.w3g

the undead bug occurs frequently with polar towers in play.. undead pathing issues or stuck unit left of I when polar towers are in play. the same thing happened in a test (didn't save replay) with polar towers and a creep at 56 was stuck left of I..

last time i played i did not use polar tower at all, but all the undead levels after 40 included backwards walking creeps.

it can happen with any tower i believe. it's just i realised it happened more frequently with polar towers in play over several games played at different times..

like try to identify common towers that increase the occurance of the bug..

Sign in to follow this