EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest sr_slayerz_

what to build with loads and loads of cash?

Guest sr_slayerz_

Hi, I'm practicing ELETD with my friend on lan with VERY easy hero mode.Later on in the game, i get really rich, i can buy like everything(litterally) its not even funny. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to build later on ? I can beat the game easily, but I want to have a 100% chance to beat everyone surviving ronald.

Long question short : I got lots and lots of gold, don't know what to build for long long Ronald survival, help ?

Thank you. :)

Since you play on very easy, I assume that you are not familiar with all the guides and terms around this forum, so I will write it in simple words. :)

You will have noticed that you can't build everything in every game. You are limited by the elements you pick. The set of elements, the build, determins what towers are available to you.

In the opinion of most good players, the best builds are those with strong slowing towers and splash damage attack. Those would be lwfd, and to a lesser extend lfwn. (The letters stand for the elements, l is for "l"ight and so on.)

lfwd gives you monsoon, freezing, hydrochlorics, incantation, and water towers (pures and refined) as main damage. You can also use some moon and poison, but only a few as a little extra. Stay away from steam, fire, light, dark, tidal, lightning, magic, and their upgraded versions.

lfwn gives monsoon, supernova, freezing, waterfall, and again water towers (pures and refined) as damage.

You should consider to play on a higher difficulty, as you will get even more gold there. :wink:

Guest Sancdar

I happen to like Steam, Fire, and Magic towers!

Feel free to like them, but steam has to little damage for ronald, fire has to little range and needs dark damage for cover, and magic is single target only. Those are great towers to beat the game, but they loose their edge on level 61.

Sign in to follow this