EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vigi-

[Beta 13] Oblivion Model Bug

Are you sure this is limited to oblivion (didn't build that one yet)? It looks like the huge model bug, which can happen to all boostable towers.

Guest Vigi-
Are you sure this is limited to oblivion (didn't build that one yet)? It looks like the huge model bug, which can happen to all boostable towers.

I didn't have any support towers (well, blacksmith, etc).

Tower wasn't buffed.

This tower looks like it uses scaling vaule 1.0 or even more... (the models original size, while older oblivion were just the right size when it were original model)

I think it is because of that, or a bug in that trigger that made buildings their size with the trigger.

This tower looks like it uses scaling vaule 1.0 or even more... (the models original size, while older oblivion were just the right size when it were original model)

I think it is because of that, or a bug in that trigger that made buildings their size with the trigger.

Yes, this is basically correct. I forgot to change the point value of the tower. The trigger sets the size of the tower to its point value, so for all intents and purposes point value = scaling value. This is an easy fix and the reason why we have betas :P.

Guest Vigi-

Yes, this is basically correct. I forgot to change the point value of the tower. The trigger sets the size of the tower to its point value, so for all intents and purposes point value = scaling value. This is an easy fix and the reason why we have betas :P.

Just FYI, its upgrade is a big model too.

Sign in to follow this