EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Timberwolf

[Beta 13] Bug report: Element summoning problem

Guest Timberwolf

Just played Beta 13 for the first time and ran into a bug.

If you leak a level 2 element, the game does the regular explody animation over all your towers, places the image of the summoned element up in the top row, *and* gives you credit for the kill (and access to building towers you need that element for) even if it hasn't died and circles through the maze again. In this game I got level 2 fire at level 20, leaked it, and still got credit for the kill; I know this for certain because I had the option to upgrade my fire tower before the element was actually dead. Encountered this in this game in short mode/allrandom, and I made sure when I got a second level 2 element at level 35 and I leaked it on purpose. It happened both times.

Replay of the game attached. Otherwise a very un-noteworthy effort. :wink:

Beta 13 Summoned Elemental Bug.w3g

So this is why I had two pandas up in the ranks after I leaked the furry fellow.

Edit: Happened again 2 times (both level 2 eles, panda and firelord).

Thanks for pointing this out.

Basically in B13 when a creep leaks it gets killed and hidden instead of being removed from the game. This allows for natural decay and may hopefully prevent the attack stop/creep un-removed bug.

I simply forgot to add a check in the boss death trigger that would have prevented this problem.

Sign in to follow this