EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
jolin012

[Beta 12] Triple supportchange

I can see in the change log that it sais triple support change "-Support Triples from 25/50% to 10/30%"

and that's not really true. Ofcourse you can not right every tower but I must say that all support triples are not equal.

for example we've allready discussed that 30% slow is not a 30% boost. and 9 armor is not a 30% boost either. witchcraft is even further away from that I think.

Also Not only the % matters.

For example hydrocloric has more than double damage of an enchantment tower, and both of the towers need 2-3 towers to keep creeps struck for 15 sec.

This might be planned to be fixed at later stages though, just reminding that it didn't get solved by these changes of b11.

Overall it accomplished what was intended, which was getting us closer to macro balance. In future betas we will be looking at things from a micro level. Definitely compile problems you see and numbers behind it if possible.

We can have a very fast beta schedule if I am getting a lot of feedback. A beta per week would be very reasonable. Even though school starts Sept. 15th, it won't really pick up for a few weeks as the beginning is usually slow. That gives almost a good two months.

Sign in to follow this