EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
WindStrike

IT'S OVER 1000!

0.86d - VH, 154 Fruits, 1078 Points

Ooh, I wish it was over 9000. That's kinda impossible. Anyhow, I had as close to a perfect run as it can get. Interest abuse doesn't go past the top-right corner of the labyrinth.

Started off with my typical abuse of selling ray/grenade towers prior to interest, got a Wealth Tower on 31 and rode on that for a while (now you can see how to kill a whole wave with a single Wealth Tower! Don't try it in multiplayer though, you'll die). Once I got Factories, I went for nature for the last three picks. Had to grab a pure... something, so I got fire, sold it remembering that I need something better for 55, and got a pure earth instead. Lost a little bit of money there. Just BARELY got through 55, and 58 was even closer (go incantations and factories, whoo!).

Rolled 50 lives into the fruit round with soooo many saves throughout the waves. The only BIG mistake was that I focus fired a high health target during the fruit round (using pure natures) instead of killing the 10 super weak ones that followed.

I didn't grab any nova towers because of fruit getting slow immunity about a minute in.

So... does this replay mean that infrared towers are getting a nerf?

(Replay done in VersusAI)

VH _ 154 Fruits_ 1078 Points.SC2Replay

Nice game. Post a link in the fruit hunt challenge as well?

btw. did you ever watch kirby/jolin012 do the $$$ build in the wc3 Forum Draft Series? Those were fun games to watch... Spend the first 3 lumber on interest, and sell and rebuild just arrows and cannons for the first 30 waves.

I do recall seeing a WC3 replay of spamming mushroom towers that was insanely fast paced, and I think that's when I started to pick up interest abuse by constantly selling grenade/ray towers. It was probably one of those two.

There's actually one thing that irked me in the beginning of the replay (almost hit restart as a result). See, I've been trying to get +2 minerals in interest from the time of the second income when the first wave starts. I finally got it that one, but at the very end when I'm putting down the ray tower, I botch it and place it a split second to early, making me lose that extra +1 that usually never get. A lot of people probably think "oh, it's +1, what does it matter?" I dunno, what does a networth of over 200,000 matter? No offense, just pointing out that every little thing in this game makes a difference.

I also almost lost the replay; wouldn't let me save in the end. Thank god for auto-saved replays. Whew.

Sign in to follow this