EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
b0rd2dEAth

WC3 Reforged Update?

Element TD is my favorite game on WC3.  I just got Reforged and started playing with other people but I noticed a bug.  I was doing same random, short game.  I only had 2 elements, but after making a level 2 tower it gave me the option to make any x2 combination tower, even those combinations of elements which I did not have unlocked.  Also, Well towers appear to require Water Level 3 for some reason.  It would be really cool if 4.3b got a fix to 4.3c or 4.4.

We are not doing anything for Reforged. Besides horrible terms of use from Blizzard, Element TD 2 is coming out as a standalone for PC next month.

I tried to make a port of the original 4.3b, this should probably be more stable than the version you tried.

Keep in mind that this is an unofficial version, only ported for the sake of legacy.

*I will upload a beta once it's more stable and some changes are made to not make it seem like an official version.

** I don't seem to be able to fix the upgrade tech issue, it's not a script issue (tested it very throughgly) and all the datavalues are correct. But still in reforged the tech and level requirements are somehow scrambled. Meaning, if you have water then you can only build water. But you can upgrade that water to water + nature combo, even though you clearly didn't have nature.

*** Final edit ***
So I managed to fix the tech upgrade bug among some other. It's not super tested with many players, but it should be more stable than all the other ports for now.

Element TD 4.3c beta.w3x

Sign in to follow this