spark148

Question about achievement

Hello,

I've been enjoying elememt td.

I have only 2 achievements left but I tried following description but I cannot unlock for some reasons.

So, I would be the grateful if you give me specific example for Rainbow defense and Minimalist-Maximus.

So far, I've tried 7 towers which were periodic and one of each element towers for Rainbow Defense in Express without any duplication of element type any time.

And I tried exact 9 towers which were some mixed(including lvl 2) and some lvl 4.

But never exceed 9 at any time.

Thanks.

Edited by spark148

I'm glad that you've been enjoying Element TD. Both of the scenarios that you listed should have qualified. A few questions to help us figure it out;

• Did you complete the other achievements in Express too or just these?
  • What map(s) did you try these on?
  • God mode was off correct?

Thanks for reply.

Yes I completed every achievememts except those two. I played "Grove" without any mode (God, chaos, rush etc)

I tried several times but didnt work. 

I also tried other maps but didnt work.

I wonder what I did wrong

Interestingly, I completed in hard mode. But with same method, I could not unlock in insane mode. 

So as far as I understand, those should be qualifed in either Express or Classic mode right? And I should have only 7 differnet type towers for Rainbow and 9 towers for Min-Max regardless of level (e.g. lvl2 tower or mixed tower whatever) correct?

That is so odd. It sounds like you are doing everything right especially since you got it to work on Hard. Perhaps there is a bug with Insane.