EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ciopo

mass kindle, possible?

Guest ciopo

Eh, i'm bored at work :P

Basically, i tried out a kindle-only build (Interest,W,F,I,I,I,W,F,W,F,I) once in VE (solo mode, short mode) just for the sake of trying it out, once in VH for the sake of trying using it also on public game, once in a public game normal difficult( host picked for all).

I survived on VE just fine with TONS of money ( about 700k network by ronald time), that was expected since VE is, well, VE >_> ( used uhm one single tower till 23+ if i remember right )

on the very hard solo mode i managed to survive till the healing earth wave, then leaked them all because of my greedy greed :\

On the public normal difficult one managed fine, but then host got schooled, disconnected thus game ended ( i was the only other still alive btw, <3 these pub games :3)

Anyone else ever tryed such dumb things? :D

Ah, yes, i used elemental arrows when i summoned level 2 and level 3 elements, of course ^^.

I'm wondering, what could be a dual/triple that can solo the whole game? i tried with kindle because composite damage, so no elemental weakness, but i found out that healing and mechanical wave, if you don't predict exactly how much damage you need, will make you chill to the bone

interesting. there was also a brief discussion before of combining kindle and gold towers. use kindle to reduce the hp enough for the gold towers to kill the creep in one hit.

Someone tried experimenting with mass flesh golem towers before.. not sure how that went.

in any case, these 'weird' strategies are for single-player fun. most probably wouldn't work in a decent multiplayer game..

the (beta) leads agree that in balancing, no single tower should be able to solo the whole game. Hence, there is no close substitute to the 3.0 gold tower only strategy present in 4.0, where one tower wins the game. Massing a single tower usually isn't a good strategy in element td.

extra: that's why host all your games. then you'll play to the end (until you're schooled or complete the game)

Sign in to follow this