EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Justkidz

What towers would you build when level 61(ronalds) come?

Guest Justkidz

1.Usually at the end of level 60, I have 30-50k gold (on VHSRChaos mode), and i don't know what tower will I build ( which one is effective agains ronalds).. any idea?

2.Why sometimes i can get 3 pure elements and sometimes only 2 pure elements?

3.Between periodic tower and one pure element tower, which one is better ?

Tq 4 the idea

answered in reverse order.

3. periodic is almost always better. maybe if you have pure earth against a light wave, then it might be better, but in most cases periodic is better. And against ronalds periodic is MUCH better.

2. normally you have 2 unless you get elemental essence (2 pures are automatically given to you near end of game). So it probably happened that you got randomed essence as one of your picks, thats why you could build 3.

1. of course, on SR it really depends on picks, but in general if you're using anything for damage it better be something that does a LOT of damage. lvl 1 quaker towers, for instance, would NOT really be effective at all. also depending on how you're planning to kill them, splash damage may not be quite so effective. The majority of damage output would -probably- be coming from periodics or pures, so make sure they are always buffed and you have damage amp+slow around those.

Also, polar is great against ronalds, and ice age is even better. If you have all elements you can even combine with voodoo for even more fun.

Keep in mind that since slow is capped, if you want to slow down anymore you're gonna have to use mass hydro or jinx. Hydro is cheaper so its easier to spam all over the place but jinx is actually a little more effective since the chance to proc is 33% as opposed to 25% (yay for jinx towers~).

Another tip, if you build such that the ronalds never get to where towers at - can reach, you can either build well/blacksmith at - (which will effect towers at 8 and 9) or you can build long range towers at - (like light towers, or impulse, or gunpowder). Another option is to build something there to catch leaks--for instance in my 2k+ VH SR CM replay I ended up building eternal towers there, that way every so often I would actually gain lives from leaks XD. That game was ridiculous, I had covered the entire map with towers and I still had 150k gold left...

Guest Justkidz

May see your replays ?

2k+ in VHSRCM and have 150k gold left after covered enture map with towers >__<

Have you upload your replay in the hall of fame?

Oh, and another question from me...

What is it mean with no leak,no disable?? I don't understand it when I read challenge section

Guest Justkidz

wew.. after watch your SUPER WELL PLAYED game replays i have some question :

1. I see you build focus light towers at the right up corner... why you don't build impulse tower there? it would be deal more damage than focus light tower i think

2.Why there is no quarker tower? I think it is usefull for damage..

3.why 13est not put your name in hall of fame #4 ?

1. i realized this after a while and did indeed build impulse there. however toward the end of the replay i ended up replacing with eternal towers.

2. quaker tower is a great tower. however against ronalds the effectiveness is not quite as great since i'm taking down ronalds one at a time. Also lvl 1 quaker really does insignificant damage at that point. it was much more beneficial for me to focus on polar/voodoo combo as well as slowing and mass jinx to prep for periodics which did the main damage.

3. he hasn't gotten around to it yet.

Sign in to follow this