EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
jolin012

Spring forward to increase mana regeneration!

Spring forward to work on all towers with this idea (no double benefits)  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There are some damage towers that do not get affected by well that imo should, (some does neither get affected by smith but those can be fixed to do). Thing is Towers such as Electricity, magic, oblivion and poison does not get affected by blacksmith. I know how to solve it! Make Spring forward to ALSO increase mana regeneration, and change towers such as those mentioned into mana based instead of just a cooldown. Would hail and mushroom get double buff as their effect is affected allready, and they are mana based? no! Because they would be changed into cooldown-based towers without mana.

Mana regeneration increase would be made 25% 50% and 100% just like the attackspeed increase. No tower Would gain double benefits. and Imo well/smith and trickery shall not work on support towers. (sup triples super duals and flame, maybe hydro and jinx too.

This has sugguested before, but hidden, together with alot more valuable ideas and info located in a thread in section "game reports". This would benefit tier 3 duals that are most likley located in a 4ele build. and 4 ele builds actually get closer to comparing themselves to 6ele and 5ele.

Guest 1mpulse

i like the idea. well buffing 99% of towers is a-ok

Good idea. But there should be a way of having electric into a dummy unit basic ability and it would stack 100% with the speed.

P.S. I don't know if it works better, maybe more leaks, but I use it for several of my towers and my Flamestriking Tower Works perfectly. Same as my multiple poison. (all in GUI)

sounds fair 13est, but there currently are over 10 towers that "are not changed into a dummy standard ability that stacs to 100%" so i think this is even the easiest way:)

Yes, I'm just saying :P . I don't know how the codes are done for the towers we have now but they are problary much better then what I got.

Sign in to follow this