EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest hiflyr_180

Ronalds, i got lots

Guest hiflyr_180

hey all, currently in game and still killing ronalds ive just past 6000 zzz

game mode is: Easy, Short mode, Random, Chaos, Normal

just wondering wat a good ronalds score is on easy, on very hard i can only get like 30-50 and i also always choose random.

thanx

I tried a hunt on very easy, and as far as I can tell would have been able tio kill on for eternety, so for easy anything near that would be good. :)

Guest hiflyr_180

hmm still going, jsut passed 7000, itz gettin ridiculous, they are not even getting close to the end :s

maybe i just got a lucky random :S

btw, i think the previous etd versions were 100% sell on very hard, u should put that in this one :D

Guest CountVlad

i've a game running actually, were ronald cannot reach the end... 6900 kills right now. i'll let the comp work all night.... we'll see how many ronalds will die :)

In 3.0 the record is 72.000 ronalds, and thats on very hard, so you'd better get to a higher difficulty to impress me. 8)

Guest CountVlad

is there a limit to ronald's HP? it looked as if yesterday night he was stuck at 5850000 hp...

There was in 3.0, and I'm pretty sure there is for 4.0 as well, but I havn't asked Karawasa about that. I would dare the guess that they don't get stronger after 10k or so.

Guest CountVlad

.... i do... so please, go play mister "i like to blame noobs" somewhere else...

damn..

Guest Cataras

Where did i blame you (the noob) for anything?

Also if i said "noone" i didnt mean literally noone. More like: noone who ever played this game more than once and got bored from very easy after 10 seconds playing.

Guest 1mpulse

cant someone please put all the ronald stuff together? there is like 4 different threads, i thought there was a set thread to post ronald records.