EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest goldbandana

old version - new version

Guest goldbandana

just a minor thing... in the old version you could click ur allies or opposition and it would tell u there gold and lumber ect... new 1 doesnt? its nice 2 no how much gold ur allies have... ? well i think it is just putting it out there

It doesn't in Beta 8. This is because of a change I made to make Competitive Mode possible (had to get rid of allied vision, without players being enemies). At any rate, what do you guys think?

Don't know yet, newly came home and mom wants the comp in like less then 15 minutes.

If you can't se the amount of gold, you should se (the one we currently have) and the amount of gold a player has, maybe total gold.

Maybe a command or something to se everything worth (total worth not total gold if selled as we allready have that)

Guest Sancdar

Oh, I figured he was confused since this wasn't in any of the beta sections.

Couldn't you just implement the change when Competitive mode is picked? It might be easier to just have players start off as enemies and ally them if Competitive mode ISN'T picked. I assume that would start people off in allchat rather than allychat so talking would still work.

Sign in to follow this