EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest GkJ-mo

b7

Guest GkJ-mo

im goin to test that now, and have already come up with the first thing from the patchnotes:

-Removed the "start next level upon leaking," function

could you re-add this feature? that was really great!

more things to come soon :)

Guest GkJ-mo

first bug: competetive mode shows the networth of the red players for ALL players instead of showing each player their own networth

Guest GkJ-mo

its awesome tho'

besides... what about another game mode doubling the amount of creepspawns?

thatd force 2pass players to be forced into 1pass or 3pass builds :)

Guest 1mpulse

pity about that is its tough to balance =/ (gold for lategame will be massive)

Guest GkJ-mo

well... theoretically if you cant own them by having lots of splash youll need double the towers as well

Well it's not that simple.

If we would be talking about double creep hp and double bounty it would be easier to balance.

But double creeps would need less than double towers to be killed, specially using slow 2-passes, as well the game gets longer, so more interest ticks. To example compare the old 3.0 VE mode and the new 4.0b6-7 VE mode. You will realize that increasing the spawns almost changes completely the game.

About the "timer on leak"-thing, the problem is that some people liked it, but many hated it, so its better to remove anything that could mess up the fun in the game, a small sacrifice for a greater good i suppose. (Damn i loved it too :wink: )

Guest GkJ-mo

i smell some extra game mode to be selected in the extreme-section of the voting-menues here! *sniff*

Sign in to follow this