EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Karawasa

Improving The Site...Round 2

After the outstanding success of Round 1, I've decided to put up another heavily visited page for rewording. I've slaved to come up with more content for this page, and have had trouble as you can see. As I'm not providing much direction here, please feel free to ask questions or suggest new content.

Download Element Tower Defense:

This WarCraft 3 game is 1.89 MB, and is for WarCraft 3 TFT only. As a result, with slower connections it may take awhile for others to download in WarCraft 3. Please help the map by referring people to this site for download if their speed is too slow. Don't forget to check back here for updates.

Latest WarCraft 3 Version:

Element TD 3.0
Where To Play Element Tower Defense:
GG Client

GG Client has officially sponsored Element TD. There are three Element TD game rooms available for use on the GG Client WarCraft 3 server. They can be found in the America, Europe, and Philippines lobby on the WarCraft 3 server.
IRC Channel

An Element TD IRC channel was created sometime ago to help WarCraft 3 players find Element TD games. There are many users, so you should be able to find others interested in playing Element TD. The information is:

irc.gamesurge.net
#eletd
Warcraft 3 Clan

An Element TD clan was formed in WarCraft 3. It is located on the Northrend (Europe) WarCraft 3 server. The clan channel is Clan etd.

Guest Sancdar

Uh...didn't you break off the deal with GGC? You should probably take that part out.

They did provide a news announcement, a forum section, and three game rooms. Although in the grand scheme of things none of these things are major, I feel I need to reciprocate something, and this is my way of doing it. It should be edited to remove all references to "support."

Sign in to follow this