EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ch33ri0s

~*{Ch33ri0s Suggestion Thread}*~

Guest Ch33ri0s

Alright this is my suggestion thread where I will post all my element TD suggestions.

1. Weather in terrain or something... you know... it's not always sunny... :P. It would be cool because it's >>Element<< TD.

2. Camera commands to change the style of the camera that fits you.

More to be added in time.

Alright this is my suggestion thread where I will post all my element TD suggestions.

1. Weather in terrain or something... you know... it's not always sunny... :P. It would be cool because it's >>Element<< TD.

2. Camera commands to change the style of the camera that fits you.

More to be added in time.

Karawasa have allready started a topic about this, you should check it.

Maybe he is not in the dev team?

Waether could be a fun thing to ad, but there is allready so much to do. :) But I'd rather have weather than heroes.

Guest emjlr3

weather is very easy to add, could even add a command as in dota, so each player can have their own custom weather

I was thinking along the lines of "rain, -30% on fire damage; sun, -30% on dark damge".

Guest Sancdar

If it's random that would be no fun, you'd just randomly have a hard time of it.

Guest Timberwolf

I guess the clowns don't lag the game enough for some people so they need to throw in rain too?

Guest del_diablo
I guess the clowns don't lag the game enough for some people so they need to throw in rain too?

Blizzards global weather dont cause that much lag..... 100+ units moveing around + all the tower attacks = delay increase and some lag

Guest LightningLord

The Terrain should be altered as well, I think it is too close on Nature element, maybe make it a bit more that it fits to all elements.

Sign in to follow this