EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dreamthief

beta 4 first impression

Guest Dreamthief

Hard to tell for sure on lot of things. i'm so used to 3.0 that any changes seem really weird and off. I tried to look at things well, im just kinda rambling here, so here are my first impressions on 4.0

On the arrow towers, Having the speed, range, abilities, listed on the icon to upgrade them seems really overwhelming. While having that raw data may be helpful to hardcore pro's who seriously wanna maximize their tower strategies, having this info there as the first towers seemed a bit overwhelming, especially when you really didn't have any options other than upgrading it. You pretty much outgrow those towers pretty quick so its not really like you need to know that type of data for long term planning with em.

Having the element type listed as no element when there was no element seemed really redundant too.

I'm not sure if its just the graphic for it, but the poison tower seems pretty beefy when it fires. It looks like it is hitting a larger area than it should be.

The waves that reincarnated really surprised me. They were the only ones i leaked but i leaked em every time. I was really only half paying attention so im not totally sure what happeend on those, but at a first glance, they do seem a bit overpowerd in contrast to the preceding and following waves.

oh well, back for more.

DT

Sign in to follow this