EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Timberwolf

Wandering in

Guest Timberwolf

So yeah, I'm new here.

I'm from Alberta, Canada, I've been playing TD's for only a couple months and I came pretty late to Warcraft III. But I love Element TD, I play it more than standard WC III games. I found the forums looking for info on if there is a new version and it does look like version 4.0 is on the way. Can't wait.

I play on US West with the account name MagnificentX and about the only time you will see me on battle.net is if I'm playing an Element TD game in the custom games section of course. I still play Diablo II. I've never played World of Warcraft. Yes, my computer is old. Oh no, it's the end of the world!

I thought about making my own tower defense map but I really have no idea what I'm doing with the world editor so that idea flew out the window. I just stick to playing them instead.

Don't know how much I'll hang around but I might check out the strategy section since I suck without heroes, and looking around it seems that only I, and the guy that designed the game in the first place, actually like them.

Guest 1mpulse

welcome to the forums :)

maybe in the next version everyone will love heroes again ;)

Guest Meatsim009

I love heroes and the RPG element they bring to tower defence

Sign in to follow this