EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest 1mpulse

Polar Tower + Berserk

Guest 1mpulse

The slow effect on polar tower seems to last forever, and not 5 seconds as it should if i read correctly. considering its slow creeps to lowest movespeed.. it should be fixed

I also think that tower with berserk should get the same treatment as trickery because you can sell and rebuild to reset cooldowns on random

Guest mrchak

Alternatively, these towers after being built can have their cooldown set with trigger to be 15 seconds, so you have to wait in order to use the ability. Depends what you'd rather have: the ability to sell the tower whenever you want, or to have it be effective as soon as it is built.

In my opinion, I'd rather be able to sell it whenever I want (for example, 1 second before interest is due), rather than have it able to cast its ability as soon as it is built.

Guest 1mpulse

its dependable on how you use the tower though. i use it as a leak catcher, which means a 15 second cooldown on build makes it harder to use for leaks unless you prebuild them.

the tower COULD be kept the same. but i only play random and its fact that i abuse cooldown towers

Guest Tigershark]T-T[

When combined with a voodoo tower, the polar effect seems to make creeps almost STOP. They move slower than with supernova+storm+glacier in the 3.0 final. Bug?

Sign in to follow this