EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
holepercent

[beta 2] -holepercent's impressions

so the beta is finally out. i managed to find some time to get a few rounds of testing. couldn't think of a organised way to test the towers so i ended up playing vh chaos random...

the game's got harder. i'm leaking/losing earlier compared to 3.0. i didn't realise how much more i had to build to handle composite armour and the global hp boost..

i seem to be getting the interest 1 sec AFTER the counter hits 0.

effects on creeps stay on them for too long. kindle tower etc. i can't tell if the creep is still affected by the spells.

undead creeps move backwards or remain where they are after reviving. some also revived with full health as opposed to half-health. mech creeps are casting invulnerablilty a bit too often.

and several of the abilities are not autocast or are they made that way? most abilties should be on autocast and not have to be casted manually.

that's all i found out for now... back to more testing now...

ok... another 2 more games... and mroe bugs... vh chaos random

the first game i played the game stopped at lvl 10. nothing happened and the interest counter was running. not sure if it's beta related though.

i had a undead unit running around the long pass area around 1. it walked back until 5 then back to 1 and kept walking that way. even if i build at tower at 1.

after hydro tower sent creep into air it didn't move. it remained at it's place after dealing the aoe damage. it also happened to lvl3 water elemental. it stayed there after coming down.

don't have the replay cos i loaded the game up. (i saved a game using only non-elemental arrows and cannons up to lvl 15(20?), so when i start, i sell everything and build the duals and triples)

Guest 1mpulse

nova doesnt have autocast, but i noticed the cooldown is like 2 secs and the slow lasts like 2 secs =/ autocasts are a big thing to be fixed, a list of all the towers that SHOULD have working autocasts must be made.

o, on all the tower descriptions (which is way better now btw) ability cooldowns should also be listed

Guest emjlr3

one problem with auto-casts is that there are only so many built into the WC3 engine, and there is no way of getting more

if you use the same one twice, the two buffs will interfere and bug in game

we are working on a way around it, however, this is not really our bug, more of a lack of feature in the WE

Sign in to follow this