EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
prozaic

where the people at?

Hey, long time fan of this map, I played on wc3 quite a bit. I was happy to see eleTD as one of the more popular custom maps, but I've tried to join a game quite a few times over the past few weeks and no one ever seems to be playing it. I feel like I'm missing something; more people should be playing given it's popularity and how great a td it is... or has it just gotten old for many of the people who would otherwise be interested?

Also, the idea of an XP system is pretty nifty (increases replay value) but disabling it for solo play is quite an annoyance when I can't find anyone to play with. I feel like I don't want to play unless I'm getting XP, but if there is no one to play with, I just end up not playing. Just thought I'd contribute that end-user experience.

StarCraft 2 Patch 1.5 is coming out soon. There is a new system for custom maps. We've consistently been at the top with a lot of success. Expect this and a MASSIVE update :).

Have you joined the ele td chat channel? I see people in there now adn then and if you ask, I'll usually hop in to play a game. I've been doing a lot of solo ones too though. Once the new system comes out and more people see the map, they'll fall in love with it.

Sign in to follow this