EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Nocturne

Various 1.28 bug reports

Hi guys, new version seems a bit bugged T_T

Played a game:

No Maze, no heroes, ffa

competetive, hard, all pick, short

After I lost my game I waited for the rematch. When the rematch started I wasnt able to spawn any elements with my initial 3 vespene gas.

Something similar happened yesterday. But that was still 1.27c dunno if its still present.

We were two players. Pretty much same settings except for the other player who went random mode. When he lost eventually, he left. I finished my game and then waited for rematch after. In the rematch I wasn't able to buy any more pure essence. I think becuz I bought them the game before that. That was quite annoying :P

Another small thing I discovered is the killcount of the quark tower doesnt work. Also, when u hover the mousebutton over the quarktower in the buttomscreen, it doesnt show its abilities. Just it's health.

I hope thats usefull. Other than that, great map ofc :)

Edit: I just saw the Element spawn building completely disappeard in the rematch

Edit 2: Found another bug. This one might be somewhat signifcant.

In the new Voting screen where you vote maze, heroes, etc., If you click on the finish button too fast, u hit it 2 times. This way u cant vote in the next screen anymore because the map thinks u voted that already. So the second voting screen remains on the screen while the game starts and you cant do anything about it. You have to re

Edit 2: Found another bug. This one might be somewhat signifcant.

In the new Voting screen where you vote maze, heroes, etc., If you click on the finish button too fast, u hit it 2 times. This way u cant vote in the next screen anymore because the map thinks u voted that already. So the second voting screen remains on the screen while the game starts and you cant do anything about it. You have to re

Fascinating. Sounds like a bug that was fixed in a recent version where, right as the voting finishes and it's on short or very short - if you tried getting the elements too fast, it wouldn't spawn them as enemies that die instantly. Instead, it was your unit. Karawasa fixed it by making it so you can't do that, which I think might be the cause of that rematch error.

Rematch seems to cause a lot of errors that don't happen normally.

That voting screen bug does sound quite annoying, lol. Hopefully it gets fixed. Heck, I'm gonna try that double-click vote using multiple menus (like w/ teams) and see if I get the same issue. Thanks for pointing it out.

Sign in to follow this