EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Warcryptic

flaw in buy/sell dont know if this allready is fixed or not!

Guest Warcryptic

For example you have ice, you can turn it to storm or freeze for example. Storm 811 g (if im correct) and freezing 1000+ (dont know good amount)

But when i cross to monsoon from storm i pay the same as when i do it from freezing if im correct. Doesnt this have to be a cost difference. Otherwise its a huge spill of money.

Guest mrchak

It's known, and there's 2 possible solutions that are being discussed

1) Have a 2nd tower that costs less that you upgrade from the freezing tower (a dummy monsoon tower, for example) that will then be replaced by the regular monsoon tower by a trigger

2) Getting rid of the crossover from higher level duals to triples, and higher level singles to duals.

2 is easier but reduces possibilities for a player. 1 is preferred by everyone except the people who are doing the map updating, and theres some people who don't care. see the following thread in the development team: viewtopic.php?t=92

Guest Tigershark]T-T[

You can't, if You're not a development member ;)

@costs:

I stumbled over that issue in 2.8 for the first time, but I think it makes sense, since it forces You to decide on if you go for a 2 or 3 element tower. Therefore, that "penalty" goldwise is not that bad imho. You can still sell and rebuild on random, so that shouldn't be a huge problem anyway.

Sign in to follow this