EleTD.com
Karawasa

Element Tower Defense 2!!!

I have released Element Tower Defense 2 onto the NA server. Twilice will do the same shortly for the EU server (12:00-18:00 tomorrow Swedish time).

This map is a duplicate of the original. The sole purpose is to gain popularity again and reach the first page. You may wonder why such a stupid sounding idea is so powerful. Allow me to explain. A new map means appearing in "fun or not" and "up and coming" popularity lists. That is a lot of fresh eyes right there. Then, when the map gets more visible...people who already played it earlier and got bored (which is a lot of people since we were page 1 for a month+) will be more inclined to try it because of the 2 in the name (it sounds different). Finally, the now polished and refined Tower Wars mode (if you tried it earlier and didn't like it, try it now) will hopefully sustain us.

If you want to help you can search for "element tower" in popularity list and play the 2nd one.

The original will be taken down once this rises. It is fitting to call it "2" because Tower Wars is really a different game.

I want to thank everyone who has contributed feedback and bug reports. Let's take that first page!!!

I am looking to spread the word of Element Tower Defense 2 amongst the international community. I have personally covered the major English custom map sites. However, there are lots of other major sites in different languages out there. I am appealing to everyone in this community who speaks a non-English language to help me return Element TD to the top of the popularity list. What I'm looking for is people giving Element TD another shot. If they don't hear about the new changes they will never know.

Please see the list of languages at the end of this post. If you are a member of a relevant site that features one of these languages then I'd appreciate you promoting ETD 2 there. See the post content below.

Post Content

Element Tower Defense 2

After months in the making, The Future of Element Tower Defense is here. Unleash the powers of the six elements like you've never done before. Gone is the constant of computer controlled creep waves. Now, players wield the power of creep waves in their hand. Knock out your opponents and be the last man standing to win. This is Tower Wars!!!

Note: You have the option of playing "Classic" Tower Defense as well. Simply select it in-game at the start.

Visit the site for more; http://www.eletd.com!

Languages

• German
  • Thai
  • Malay
  • Portuguese
  • Indonesian
  • French
  • Russian
  • Swedish
  • Spanish
  • Chinese (Mandarin)

Although I haven't played ETD in starcraft II, but I would like to help. Because I will have chance to play :)

By the way, I'm a Taiwanese, speak Chinese which is similar to Mandarin in China.

Although I haven't played ETD in starcraft II, but I would like to help. Because I will have chance to play :)

By the way, I'm a Taiwanese, speak Chinese which is similar to Mandarin in China.

What server do you play on? Your Chinese would be fine.

What server do you play on? Your Chinese would be fine.

I play on Taiwan+Korea server:)

Is Element Tower Defense on that server? If not, we could use an uploader I guess.

Is Element Tower Defense on that server? If not, we could use an uploader I guess.

No, Element Tower Defense is not on this server. At least I never seem that on list or by searching it.

No, Element Tower Defense is not on this server. At least I never seem that on list or by searching it.

I see. Do you think it would fare well on your server? Are there other English maps? PM me if you think uploading it to your server would be worthwhile.