EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Karawasa

Element TD 1.08

Changelog:

-Reduced water height for player 2 (Blue)

-Significantly reduced water height for player 6 (Orange)

-Game properly gives Pure Essence now (Tower Wars)

-Fixed leaderboard text error (cosmetic only, Tower Wars)

-You lose minerals for each creep alive in a person's area when they die (Tower Wars)

-No longer lose XP when last survivor and quit (Tower Wars)

-Bounty increase per income buffed to 25% up from 20% (Tower Wars)

-Fixed dead players occasionally showing up in "Target" dialog (Tower Wars)

I really like the changes, moving the UI to the side was a great idea, and even better the amount and player do not reset each time I change something. I love how you changed income, I really didn't like the idea of "spend money to just maybe make money back depending on how close he put his AOE to spawn because you only get money for what's still alive" Now that they spawn in your base too and you get bounty, it's guaranteed income every time, I get that idea, makes it simpler. Also, now that we get to pick our elements instead of sending what I need, I'm just sending the worst creep I can think of for his build, which is much more fun and feels more like PVP. You were asking about how to simplify the interface but I think the new build has done a great job of it, now simplifying the instructions for new players might be a good step, although when you are still changing so much writing that all up now might be too early. Anyway, that game I did with you I was having too much fun playing it to pay attention to what your questions for feedback were, let me know and I'll tell you my opinion.

Sign in to follow this