EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Karawasa

Element TD 1.06

This should be stable for a day or two at least...

Changelog:

-Fixed Short/Extra Short not working properly (Tower Defense)

-Modified loading screen text

-Buffed elemental 1 HP (Tower Wars) to 300 base up from 100

-Changed starting mineral to 70 (Tower Wars)

-Fixed creep amount dialog occasionally not working properly (Tower Wars)

This should be stable for a day or two at least...

Changelog:

-Fixed Short/Extra Short not working properly (Tower Defense)

-Modified loading screen text

-Buffed elemental 1 HP (Tower Wars) to 300 base up from 100

-Changed starting mineral to 70 (Tower Wars)

-Fixed creep amount dialog occasionally not working properly (Tower Wars)

I like the buff to level 1 elements, if everyone is going for a 3 or 4 element build that is tons of level 1 element creeps they have to spam so it's good to make them a little more challenging. I had another idea that might help make sure the phase where a few cannon towers can take on anything is not as long. You know how even if you are only sending elemental creeps it still unlocks later tiers of composite ones? Perhaps make it so every time I kill an elemental, one more creep from the other elements unlocks, not a whole tier of every sort of creep like when you kill an elemental of that element, just the next single creep, like when you go to the next wave in classic. That way I'm not sending level 1 creeps for the first half of the game, but instead level 1, then 2, then 3, there is progression. Once you do kill an elemental of that element, then the rest unlock as normally. That way there is progression in the creeps being sent. I'm just not sure if it will make it so you get elements too fast. This might not even be needed as I have not seen it with the new HP buff yet.

Sign in to follow this