EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Leonoro

Starcraft II EleTD

I've been playing the 1.31 version of the eleTD on SC2. I breezed through the normal and hard difficulties. I've moved on to Very Hard, and have tried many different things but have been unable to make it past the mid 30's or so. I've looked on the forums here (the tower placement post was helpful :D) and tried some of the builds for VH, but there seem to be differences between the WC3 and SC2 versions of the game (like the interest upgrade?) that make the builds less helpful than they might otherwise be.

What I'm looking for is someone that has a viable SC2 Very Hard build that they'd be willing to share. Also, I'm not terribly familiar with all the jargon yet (as I haven't played the WC3 version), so if you could keep that in mind when posting I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Eletd replays for sc2 are bugged (sc2 crashes after a while)..

probably the only complete VH game is the LWFN build posted here as a video file. The game was played on a slightly older version but the build itself should still work. No interest/resell involved.

I've tried that build, and there do seem to be some changes since then, I cont quite keep up with his pacing on some of the towers, but I have been able to get to wave 60, which is a major improvement. Thanks! :D

Sign in to follow this