EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Megadramon

The New Drowning Tower!

v0.82

So I just finished a game with the Drowning Tower, and it's amazing!

I forgot when Chiquihuite said it, but I'm certain he said it somewhere that the reworked Drowning Tower would be one of the best triples out there, and he's right! It's very powerful, flexible, and good against any wave but darkness (seriously)! Pair this tower up with the Well Tower and you get yourself pretty far in the Fruit hunt!

I managed to beat my Atom Tower build with this new Drowning Tower build on the current version with 510 points! I think my Atom Tower build got like 466 points.

I'm pretty in love with the new tower!

Good job!

Oh and for those who don't know what this tower does, I'll explain it here:

The tower has an ability called Pressure. Essentially, the ability has the tower trade attack speed for AOE. The bigger AOE you give it, the slower the attack and vice versa.

It has 4 levels:

First level will have the tower at 0.31 atk speed with 0 splash.

Second level will have the tower at 0.66 speed with 1.5/3 splash.

Third level will have the tower at 1 atk speed with 2.25/4.5 splash.

Fourth level will have the tower at 1.5 atk speed with 3/6 splash.

And like the Intensify Tower, there's an option to toggle between the different levels of Pressure.

The Flooding Tower has an attack of 363, and the Drowning Tower has an attack of 1815.

post-1832-1312181763_thumb.jpg

post-1832-1312181849_thumb.jpg

Yeah, it's awesome!

It could use a better projectile though; also I don't know if it was like this before since I never used the Flood/Drowning tower, but whenever you select the tower(s), the green circle around the tower which indicates that you've selected it isn't visible.

Yeah I've had real good luck with it too, I throw two earths in the build and get barb and muck towers to go with them and it's really something.

Sign in to follow this