EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Arirmind

205 Ronald on very hard

Death towers are pretty good imho.

Enjoy.

Yes they are. But you could have gotten better results with more waterfall towers. You only had 21 but you need 25 in order to maximize the damagepotential of the death towers. So all the time there were 22 towers not shooting at top speed. I usually use 26 nowadays to have some buffer to quicker get all towers shooting at max speed since the top right corner gets usually very little attention from the ronalds until its about to be over I place the extra tower there.

Do you still consider it an abuse to use death towers? Sounds quite like whining about blademaster in wc3.

Perm...

Ya more waterfalls had give more dps. Death towers are good. its not abuse but its a bit sad as there is not a good alternative to waterfall-death towers. So all innovation has to be done before ronald wave. And u might wanna try to fit in some slow/polar/voodoo towers to support but not sure if its worth it.

I think non-death tower side there is much more possibilities on experimenting. And when that becomes boring there is always AR which is so frigging hard to master.

Do you still consider it an abuse to use death towers? Sounds quite like whining about blademaster in wc3.

Funny, I was thinking the exact same thing. Now the Gold Tower of 3.0 days was a different story :P.

Ya more waterfalls had give more dps. Death towers are good. its not abuse but its a bit sad as there is not a good alternative to waterfall-death towers. So all innovation has to be done before ronald wave. And u might wanna try to fit in some slow/polar/voodoo towers to support but not sure if its worth it.

I think non-death tower side there is much more possibilities on experimenting. And when that becomes boring there is always AR which is so frigging hard to master.

My thoughts exactly. This is precicely why I made a specific category for nondeath builds in the highscores. Death and waterfall is proven to be the strongest combo in the game. Even very hard mode proves that.

Only way to fit in other towers with the death+waterfall combo is to play solo. You must "abuse" the game mechanics to stall the game long enough to get enough interest.

It might be possible to use roots and thorns towers to gain enough interest without any extra interest or wealth tower to max out. It would be death+waterfall+thorns, giving death towers (30%)? more time to shoot. It would theoretically be the unbeatable record if carried out with minimal amount of leaks until level 61. We are talking about 90-120 minutes game length. Anyone willing to try that?

Perm...

now build is $$DDDNNNWWW

I tried to play first without interests. I bought 2 earths and that gives upgraded muck and roots. Both slows 30% but without extra interest i didnt get enough gold. It might be possible to cut corners and be maxed without extra interest. That might be ultimate build.

EDIT: Aagh i have to try again! xd Here we go again. Gonna micro my ass off to get every bit of interest without extra interest.

I actually cheated to get enough gold to do this build, you can expect to get 610-640 kills on VE depending on luck factor and with 50 lives at start. I got 624 kills on first try. First leak was at 400 kills, at 500 I had 36 lives left. At 550 I had 22 lives left. At 600 I had 5 left. defeated at 624. So I assume the current record is still the best known way to get max ronalds on VE.

Perm...

Interesting.. you would think adding couple slow towers should increase ronald count significantly. Oh well i`m happy with this death tower build for now. Have you tried interesting builds for non-death VH?

Interesting.. you would think adding couple slow towers should increase ronald count significantly. Oh well i`m happy with this death tower build for now. Have you tried interesting builds for non-death VH?

Im gonna try a few now. Let you know when I have some results.

Perm...

Sign in to follow this