EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest chicken_chicken

Beat Ronald

Guest chicken_chicken

Hey guys,

I hope you can help me: I want to beat Ronald. I have infinite Gold and no elements chosen till now, but none of my tower combinations worked till now

I tried:

- Mass slow / AOE with Periodic Tower

- Mass Gold Towers lvl 3 for Maximum Damage with support DMG towers

- Mass Life Towers + Armor Reduction (worked best, I killed 502 Ronalds)

What could work to beat the 500+ ronalds?

And how exactly does that work with the spawing of ronalds ... when do they spawn and how many of each level? whats the "Boss" Ability?

HOW to beat Ronald?

Guest chicken_chicken
The point of the game is to win over your enemies.

a nice Reply. Thanks for that information, now I dont wanna know how to beat Ronald anymore.

Seriously: Can anyone help me with that topic and not mention why its a stupid topic?

Sorry for being rude, I meant you can't beat ronald he will go around for all eternity or until your computer crashes or you run out of lifes. They are spawned to determine whom of you won (instead of just ending in a draw at level 60)

Altough the best way to get a new record in killing them is problary to do a mix of them all, they are more spreadout then they were before. I aint so much intouch with the killing anymore. But I think I would go periodics with alot of tripple elemets support level 2 or with lots of dual support level 3. For the rest which kind of towers doesn't matter so much, get a mix of them all depending on your elemental choises. Get a few towers which are constantly autofiring and a few ones that need micro that you constantly keep track on firing the lowest hp ronald. (or getting the biggest AoE depending on tower)

*Btw, thx for snapping me out of that rude state. Sometimes you just have to take a step backwards and look in the mirror.....

as mentioned, there is no way to beat ronald. either you are defeated, you give up or your computer gives up.

besides, just play very hard (or normal) difficulty. there is a sample replay on how to play any 4-element, 5-element, 6-element build and ideas on random mode somewhere in the forums. watch all of them, improve on them and play your build..

Guest chicken_chicken

Ok, when I meant "beat Ronald" I meant that I would like to have 1000 ronald kills because he doesnt get stronger then anymore (only till 500 afaik) and thats kind like Win for myself ;-)

Anyone has a replay with more than 500 ronald kills?

Just tried it with "Can Move Freely" Towers LVL 2 over the whole Map + 20x Spring Towers LVL 3 + 5x Pure Nature

justified by: "Focus all Damage to one point"

Didnt work ... ;-)

Of course I play Very Hard etc, but its a new challenge for me to "beat" Ronald on very easy. not that easy if you ask me!

$$DFEEFDEFD (magic, flamethrower, blacksmith) should be successful...

as well as $$EFWEFWEFW (blacksmith, hydro, zealot)

and any easy 4-element build..

Guest chicken_chicken

I tried EFW EFW EFW PP (blacksmith, hydro, zealot, Pure Fire, Pure Water) 3 times now ... all were about ~300 Ronald Kills (got 15 Lifes Left only), but I dont wanna leak ANY ronald ... You think thats possible?

$$ is not needed since I have infinite Gold on very easy with good micro, so I took PP instead

Guest chicken_chicken

Yeah but if you lose with 15 lifes left, you also lose with 100 lifes left, because there is no way, no situation where you leek 40 ronalds and than suddenly you stop leaking at all.

So if you leak 1, the "Beat Ronald-Game" is lost already. If you have killed 1000 Ronalds without leaking a single one ... then you have won I guess!

Update:

Just tried: EEE FFF DDD with what you said, again only 300 ronalds. not bat, but ... better suggestions ;-)?

Sign in to follow this