EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest energig

Put money in a bank?

Guest energig

sounds like a pretty dumb idea but you never know ^^

What if you could put some of your money into a bank where it gained huge amounts of interest. I think it might make people micro a bit more on the game, and make people realise to build only what they need, possibly causing leaks.

Guest Sancdar

Wait, spare money that gets you interest? I think we have this already.

Guest lumber_of_the_beast

Well, what would be the drawback to putting it in the bank?

Guest Sancdar

Probably that it takes more time to deposit/withdraw.

Guest Warcryptic

The interest idea that we allready have is good as it is, its allready some kind of a collector idea, thats why there is a quick rebuild strategy. Banks just make it easy so that people can learn what budget they need to complete everything, it will be easier and more open and I dont like it.

Guest mrchak

This was the original idea of the map. Back in its early early stages the interest worked by whatever you had deposited.

There was a Bank in the upper corner, you could buy a 10, 100, 1000 or 5000 gold deposit, and also you could withdraw. You could increase interest rate like you normally do, and you could get a bank statement.

In the end, it was just too complicated and distracted from the real gameplay. I think it would not be an improvement, and would not be a good supplement to the current Interest accrual process.

Great minds think alike, but unfortunately this has to get filed under "Tried it, it didn't work"

Sign in to follow this