EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
GabDaFunk

Drowning and Kraken Towers

Hi,

I'm relatively new to EleTD. Best score was a 20-ronald kill in normal mode.

1st question as per above: Do Drowning and Kraken towers work on Ronald?

2nd question is : Do AOE towers with amp towers work better than Individual attack towers when killing Ronald?

I want to try Polar/Ice Age with Voodoo/Witchcraft, but even before i do it, i can theorise the 6-Element build would be hard to get both Ice Age and WC since their elements are exact opposite of each other (ELW and DFN).

first, welcome to the forums. review some of the replays on the forums, read up on the strategy and post one of your own replays for advice..

drowning towers do work on ronald but the chance is pretty low due to the high hp of ronalds.

generally, in most cases, single target towers are stronger against ronald as ronalds tend to spread out over the area. with heavy slowing, there would be a main clump of ronalds and several individual ones around the area. it really depends on how your defence is set up.

if you have enough gold to cover the entire map with towers, even tier1 voodoo+polar is a strong support combination, with pures/periodics, zealot/laser/quark and others to do the damage.

Sign in to follow this