EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest gunz.her0

very hard -ar 4.1b COMPLETE (again)

Guest gunz.her0

Hey guys me again,

This time i got double interest at the start (which i love) and then a few lvl2s, at least i know this is do-able without soul catcher towers...

p.s i did this offline.

ele td veryhard _ar 2.w3g

very nice! vodoo + corrosion lvl 2 is nice support.

gozu micro for the first 40 or so waves^^

but wtf was wrong with lvl 50? u had over 30k in the bank and leaked over 10 creeps ;)

but very good job!

Guest gunz.her0

but wtf was wrong with lvl 50? u had over 30k in the bank and leaked over 10 creeps ;)

but very good job!

i suffered from wrong tower building and my micro juice was running out. Devestating to waste 1 second after round 50. Also i knew i could afford to calm down and leak a few, i knew i was sorted once i had lvl 2 voodoo + drowning.

but very good job!

i suffered from wrong tower building and my micro juice was running out. Devestating to waste 1 second after round 50. Also i knew i could afford to calm down and leak a few, i knew i was sorted once i had lvl 2 voodoo + drowning.

i didnt want to criticize u, it was just kinda.. u were playing a perfect game of eletd for 50 lvls and then all of a sudden.... *ggg*

again gz to ur "almost" perfect game ;)

Guest gunz.her0

but very good job!

i didnt want to criticize u, it was just kinda.. u were playing a perfect game of eletd for 50 lvls and then all of a sudden.... *ggg*

again gz to ur "almost" perfect game ;)

hehe, was just giving an insight on my thoughts while i was playing :lol:

Sign in to follow this