EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest New_Guy

Atom towers

Guest New_Guy

Well yea i had around 60-70 atom towers, and when like 10 of them hit ronald at the same moment, he is like stunned. They stop when atom towers attack them. I got to 2100 kill that way. :/ Is this really a bug?

Well yea i had around 60-70 atom towers, and when like 10 of them hit ronald at the same moment, he is like stunned. They stop when atom towers attack them. I got to 2100 kill that way. :/ Is this really a bug?

the same happened when i used gold or impulse or drowning towers together with waterfall towers. i think if a creep gets hit by a sufficient amount of towers during a certain interval of time it gets stunned. when an intermediate amount of towers (~12) attacks them they move like it would lag, so they are partially stunned. if more than 12 "waterfalled" towers attack them they cant move at all.

This is a bug, it has hopefully been fixed for version 4.2 thanks for posting.

this was something stupid, read the description wrong :)

No it was not stupid. He read the description right why else would he have asked if it was a bug.

Guest Dalaii

no, i meant, I read the description wrong, and then editted my reply into what it says now :)

Sign in to follow this