EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest mike2py

[4.1] Ronalds get stuned

Guest mike2py

Well, during my daily practice to impruve my interest hunt, the game mode are very hard - all pick - no extreme - no chaos, after abuse of gold tower and earn a good amount of money, i pick 2 water elements insted of nature that i always pick in multiplayer games because de armor reductions.

ok, after all 57 waves starts to place all over the map fanatics and fontry towers, with 4 ice age and 4 monson tower (they lag a bit) and get ready to kills at least 100 ronalds (or well, i think that).

when the ronalds wave starts, all go normal, untill the ronalds get to the long pass at 2, in that place all the fanatics towers where bless by the god of TD in think, because the cause a stun-like effect, the ronalds looks like the get they animation cancel and stop moving almost completly...

first i feel like I was the most impresive player in the worlds, nahhh i feel frustrating because looks more like a bug than player skill... after 5000 ronalds kills i feel boring, so minimaze the game a do other things, then get more bore, i feel i need to tell this to people who really care about that, peoples in garena don't care the fantastic thats this look...

The game still run, i have only 14 life left but ronalds murders are 9608...

the stun-like affect ronalds in II and III mostly, also happen in VI and IX but less comon, and in a minor way in V... I think you shuld try to reproduce this to see if it a comon bug...

Please don't make me show my practice game, only if it absolute necesary I will let you wacth the replay, the ronalds are still f***ed in this moment.

Thats all.

PD: I wrote in a really bad english, i know, sorry for that

Thank you for the report. We are aware of the problem, and I am trying to figure out a solution.

Sign in to follow this