EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest GkJ-mo

Monsters HPs

Guest GkJ-mo

i know another JASS'ed map (shopping maul) which has towers in it permanently showing a bar above their heads indicating their mana. what id REALLY like is every mob permanently showing its hitpoints without having to press ALT all the time (which also does show the towers HPs of course)

so... since shoppingmaul is JASS'ed too this should be possible and would be a great addition imo

Guest mrchak

Also, currently Element TD modifies a units starting HP % based on the player difficulty, so on ve the unit comes out with 50% max hp, but on a healing round can potentially heal up to 100%. It would be nice to actually modify its max HP rather than its current hp.

1) More fair for players on modes below VH

2) Mech units won't start off with smoke coming off them like they're damaged when really they're not.

3) Showing the health bar will give a better indication of how dead it really is in relation to your difficulty setting.

Guest Ryukira

Well i use a hp abr toggle program called inventory+ a so that doesnt really bother me.

P.S. Karawasa it would be smashing if that hp bar actiually showing that they hav full hp thingy was implemented.

Sign in to follow this