EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
holepercent

Guide to Element Tower Defence

This guide.  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This would basically be a guide to everything eletd, including but not limited to replays of all 4-, 5-, 6-element builds, tower selection in -random and other topics ranging from single tower strategies, support tower usage to combining the build.

The builds presented are by no means the best way to play. No replay ends with full life. Take what is presented as a guide or possible solution to the build. Improve on it and post your version.

Basics of element TD

4-element builds - roots/muck

4-element builds - nova/windstorm

4-element builds - non-slowing

5-element builds

6-element and other builds

Guide to playing -random

Forum draft strategies

Wave analysis (incomplete)

By difficulty (to complete):

Easy:

LFNE

DWFN

LDEF

LEFW

DNEW

LDWFNE

LWFNE

LDWFE

LFNW

Normal:

LDWNF

LDFNE

DWEF

LWFD

DNEF

LWNE

LDWNE

DWFNE

Hard:

LFND

LDWN

WFNE

DNEL

DWEL (replay not in series, this is one of the hardest)

Builds remaining:

none! (apart from replaying the older replays)

My recent favorite is LFNW, a further development of my LNW noob strategy (life towers and well towers, with one or two tidals), adding 2x fire element for extreme slow with Nova and Windstorm towers. Its also possible to build velocity towers, but Im not good at their placement yet.

This is definitely a pretty easy build, no problem to finish hard mode, and vh should be doable even for me.

As the last few builds are being played out, what does the community want to see from this series? Have the builds improved your play?

Sign in to follow this