EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Warcryptic

Question, arrow and cannon tower fast money build.

Guest Warcryptic

Hi, I;ve watched cisz movie, and i saw him keep spawning arrows and deleting it, is it at interest time or something. And how do you learn to be that fast. it would be very interesting to learn.

It takes two things for this: Knowing what to do and fast fingers. Both comes with a lot of games. :)

You should start with trying to survive wave 1-15 with a build on area 4. Or maybe you should start with finding out where area 4 is. It refers to the numpad notation. Read more here.

When you can survive there w/o selling (which might take about 10 games for a beginner), you can start to reduce the used towers to a required minimum. This will take some thinking and experimenting and you should try to learn from other players. The theory of minimum builds is still under construction and you might find overbuilding with about any player, including top level.

The next step is to sell towers between waves. If you are fast enough or use only 1 or 2 towers, you can sell everything and rebuild. This is done to get more unused cash when the interest counter hits zero, so it makes no sense to sell towers, if you have to rebuild them before the next interest is due. You can also sell some and keep some towers if you are not fast enough for a complete rebuild.

Once you've mastered that, you start to build less than the minimum required to kill the wave, and build some additional towers that are only on the map in between interest. Those temporary towers get constantly sold and rebuild and ideally you end up with all gold spent between interest and only the minimum of towers on payoff.

Back to the top of the list: Try to survive on area 4. :wink:

Guest Warcryptic

thank you, ill try this, itll take a while but itll be interesting

Guest Warcryptic

Ok, part 1 was very easy, vhard only arrows, place 4 (where im allways setting my towers so thats very easy for me), I used this formation

X X Ect till place 4 ended so like 6-8 towers, dont remember how much,

X

That was very easy.

So now step 2 will start, ill do it some other time because i allready played 5 games today (not including this test round) that;s enough for today,

Guest Sancdar

I'm trying to learn how to interest-whore on vhx now, the timing is much trickier. I have to play at 7/4 and at 3 simultaneously. If only the builder could blink!

Guest Warcryptic

That would make the whole game easier, so not likely that that will happen XD.

Guest Sancdar

It wouldn't make the game much easier at all, just add a level to high-level play. It's not often you're moving around the map quickly unless you're interest-whoring, and even then it usually isn't much.

Sign in to follow this