EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest 12azor

eleTD 4.0 New Ronald Record???

Guest 12azor

Hey, I've completely tried every conseivable way to kill the most amount of ronalds.

All my tests were done online with modes NORMAL DIFFICULTY, ALL PICK, AND SHORT MODE.

I've given up as my best is 1159 ronalds killed.

Anyone know another REAL way to kill more of these buggers?

P.S. I hate those scam pictures or videos on the web showing an outrageous amounts of ronalds killed, i.e. 4200.

Ronald 1159.jpg

12azor as Badaboom. 1159 Ronalds eleTD4.0 beta.w3g

Nice achievement. Maybe if you provide a replay we can be sure you are not making this up. You can be proud of yourself, only a few players are that good.

And they all meet on this board.

So maybe check the current records before posting with a title like that. ;)

Read this thread. And this thread.

(Right now I can't find my 12000 replay, but it's on very easy, so who cares.)

Guest 12azor

I've attached a replay and on almost all Public games, VH mode is impossible to make poeple join your game.

I host "EleTD Very Hard Random" on Northrend, and get full games. I admit that they usually don't last very long, but they join. Most people don't seem to read game names, so I find it surprising that you don't find players.

And now I'll check out your replay.

Edit - Nice job, you play good.

I guess you could profit from more voodoo towers, especially if they hit the creeps before the polars do. Polars temporary health reduction is counted as damage by voodoo. For this evil combo to do the most damage, you might want to consider a different build, with maxed slow and only 2 periodics. And what about well, they do +25% for 500.

Have you tried playing with arrows and cannons? You could increase your gold by that, they sell at 100%, so you can customize your dmg for each wave.

Guest Sancdar
P.S. I hate those scam pictures or videos on the web showing an outrageous amounts of ronalds killed, i.e. 4200.

You can go indefinitely in the public beta, at least on the lower difficulties. I gave up after a couple thousand on normal allpick the other day, but I didn't bother to save the replay.

Guest 12azor

wow, isn't that a bug Cisz :D? to be able to curse the towers and use polars' effect as damage.

Anyway, isn't slow capped at 66%?

I just wanted to know if anyone else has gotten above me on Normal allpick, shortmode.

K, thx again Cisz!!

If you would eventually read the therad I suggested, you would notice that we play on very hard. ;)

Slow is capped at 66%, yes, so maxing one kind of slow is enough when combined with the lv1 ones.

Guest M45T3R
wow, isn't that a bug Cisz :D? to be able to curse the towers and use polars' effect as damage.

Anyway, isn't slow capped at 66%?

I just wanted to know if anyone else has gotten above me on Normal allpick, shortmode.

K, thx again Cisz!!

Cisz beat you (4000 Ronalds) on VH in the thread he linked.

Sign in to follow this