EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Sancdar

Sancdar fails to exist ;A;

Guest Sancdar

These aren't particularly good/skillful replays in any way, but it was funny trolling. I guess for pubs that want to know how to play faster without too much effort, it'll help.

I'm still not sure whether blue from the first game seriously thought I was hacking or cheating to get faster towers. Maybe I do have a secret version of the map that lets me build super fast. Also note that I was using Megadraemon's gHost bot, so I didn't even have host delay advantage.

I'd be pretty surprised if I[C]D[ had a replay with 1800 Ronalds on VH. Note that when I said that nobody had done it, I thought he'd said 18000. Sorry, Kirby! Given that I[C]D[ repeatedly built elements weak to the current level, he was either really bad or one of you good players trolling me :(

1st Replay Details: 4.0PB VHSRCM

I'm not a real person, and I cheat! Also, SM shows more skill than LM because...uh...it does.

2nd Replay Details: 4.0PB VHSRSMCM

I'm not a real person, and I cheat! Also, AR shows more skill than SR because...uh...it does.

Game version is 1.22.

sancdar does not exist.w3g

Sancdar does exist but he is a hacker.w3g

He has a point there, you hadn't posted in ages.

And I did over 4000 ronalds on 4pb vh pick.

Nice rushing there. :)

Guest Sancdar

Well, sorry to you too then.

And hey, I've got last post in two sections from before yesterday still...

Who is this gai... I've never seen him on the forums before... apparently using my bots to host? Either a liar or a hacker! Probably both :o

Nah, he just thinks he cool and got rushed by a real pro. We all have been through that. If I want my ass handed to me, I just need to ask jolin012. :)

Sign in to follow this