EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Krogue

PUI Handler error

Guest Krogue

So, we (when we have a group of 5 or more playing on LAN) have been receiving random "PUI Handler" errors during games. It seemed to happen once when someone built a Level 3 Earth Tower in game. It also happened in at least 2 more games due to some other cause.

When this happens, mobs keep coming, but no damage is done by any towers.

Don't know if anyone has experienced this error before, but thought I should throw it out there for discussion.

We will try to keep an eye out whenever it happens and try to pinpoint causes.

if you were playing public beta, did you use any cheats? like -level -gold -lumber or greedisgood or anything else?(anything other than authorization code)

Guest Krogue

Yes, we are on beta 21. And, no, we had no other codes in use other than the authorization code.

As a note, this is not a regular occurence. We have played many games through to the end with 2 or 3 players surviving to level 60. It seems to occur more often when 5 or 6 guys survive into the upper 40 levels.

I will continue to keep an eye on it happening, and see if I can pinpoint the problem more.

Guest JAR23

We will repeat the process this coming week and upload the replay. Please have patience for we are not as skilled as most of the testers here and are just trying to help as much as possible. Thanks for reminding us of replays :P

Sign in to follow this