EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest KaM

Any advice?

Guest KaM

Hi every1 any advice or suggestions? I want to improve my game(I attached a replay), and I ll be glad if u guys can help. I play on garena and nickname is K_a_M, you can pm me if u want to play thx.

elevhsrcm42r.w3g

Hi KaM, welcome to the forums. :)

Let's see, what have we got here. VH, SR Cm, nice mode.

My impression is: You don't pay a lot of attantion to the dmg types and armors. ;)

Wave 7 - Fire healing, and you use nature - thats 50% dmg only. I think you should use super arrows instead.

Wave 8 - Fire undead, and again nature. I would use super cannons here, undead should be tackled with splash, and again nature has only 50% dmg.

Wave 13 - Earth. Maybe a life tower would have been better. You would have lost a bit of interest, but gained a life or two.

Wave 20 - You try to catch the fire elemental with earth towers, which have splash. They do about 50% or less vs sinlge targets. Imo light towers or arrows would have been better.

Wave 27 - Earth undead. You use nova here, 50% dmg. Nature cannons, or even mass nature would do better imo.

Wave 31 - Fire. You try to use natures to combine with your nova, and they do only 50% dmg. I think earth would be better.

Wave 34 - Dark undead. You use a quaker and a nova, how about two novas instead? (200% dmg here)

Wave 35 - Nature mech. Quakers are earth splash, but I guess you need single target fire here. No proper tower is available, maybe try mass electricity.

Wave 37 - Composite mech. You use tidal on two pass, and I believe it's better on long pass. But others disagree with me here. :)

Does that make sense to you? Or even help? :P

Guest KaM

Thx Cisz

for wave 7-8 building element towers then selling is kinda easier than arrows upgrade, upgrade and sell :wink:

and I think tidal was in a good place :)

I am still learning I ll come back with a better replay I hope :)

Sign in to follow this