EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest wallow00

infocards

Guest wallow00

Hi - I'm new to the community (i dont even know if this post goes here, I figured it would, sorry if it shouldn't be)

I have a question - i asked other forums, they told me i should use some resources on wc3campaigns, but i was too confused. If that's the only way, would someone plz walk me through them

I would like to use the Crushing Wave icon but as an infocard where the person in question's attack type should be. However, it appears as the big normal icon, but not the infocard, and i want the infocard. The same goes with the Earthquake and Stubbed Leather Armor infocards.

I only ask this from this forum because ETD already uses them.

Welcome to the forums. The easiest way I can think of would be to use this program:

http://www.wc3campaigns.net/showthread.php?t=97021

Simply extract the image you want from WC3, input it into the program, and it will output all the different icon types you could ever want.

Then you will need to import the image(s) you want, go to Advanced>>Game Interface, find the attack/defense type paths you want to replace, and update the path to reflect import.

Guest wallow00

Okay, i got the borderizer downloaded.

Ill assume i need wc3 image extrator as well.

Now what?

Extract the image, and then import into the borderizer...you will need to know the path of the image(s) you want to export.

Guest wallow00

cant find (lets say Stubbed Leather Armor, its more important right now)

Where would it be under?

Sign in to follow this