EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
echinodermata

[Beta 16c] Text Fixes

Here I have noted some text issues. If you see any other text issues, you may as well post it here too.

===============

Text Related

===============

Voting: Picking Short Mode/Extra Short Mode after choosing Vote Random still gives the message "... cannot be actived if on Tournament Random!"

VR: The message that appears when Vote Random is chosen: I don't get it.

EX: The message that appears when Extreme Mode is chosen: The last sentence should read 'Good luck; you're going to need it!!" with a semicolon.

VR: Attempting to vote for more than 4 elements gives the message "Hero has full health", which should be replaced with a custom message like 'Cannot vote for more than 4 elements'.

Superweapon: Refresh: The tooltip ought to say 'Resets the cooldown on all of your Spell Bringer spells.'

Pures: Attempting to upgrade to a pure without enough essense gives the message "Create more moon wells", which should be replaced with a custom message like 'Buy more pure essences'.

Trickery: Attempting to cast Conjure on a tower that has been conjured within the last 60 second still gives the message "Cannot cast Duplicate on that tower."

===============

Not Text Related

===============

Radius/Orb: Is it possible to disable Contract when the range is at the minimum, and likewise to disable Expand when the range is at the maximum?

Nether Drakes/Frost Wyrms: Are they supposed to stay even after the tower that summoned them is sold?

Why are towers still allowed to target other towers?

Guest DevouringOne

One more text fix(I don't know if this is fixed in b17 but I'll post it)

when you type -range & int. more than 1500 the game says:

"You must type ???? between250and1500"

It have to be "You must type ???? between 250 and 1500"

Sign in to follow this