EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
CaptainMigraine

SC2 Mapper Here, Curious About Something

Hi, I've been playing Elemental Tower Defense for SC2 off and on for a few years now.  Love it!  I have started making a tower defense map of my own, very different in style.  I've been following some tutorials on Youtube but my map is coming along nicely. :)

Just have a question regarding tower placement.  I noticed you can build towers exactly on the corners of cliffs.  This is great because you can have perfect placement of towers.  However, standard starcraft 2 towers do not allow you to build on the corners - which you are probably well aware of. :)  Would it be too much to ask if you told me how you accomplished this?  I already have a couple of custom towers, so if it's something in the data editor that I can change, I can do it if it's easy.

I look forward to checking out the mobile version at some point, and I've already told a few friends about it.  Any chance of a Steam full desktop game release built on like Unreal Engine 4 with awesome 3d graphics?  That would be really cool.  I'm an aspiring game developer myself and have decent 3d modeling skills. :)

Thanks!

-Neil (CaptainMigraine)

Sign in to follow this