EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Twilice

13est's personal random Tower List

I have a feeling that I glide away from Element TD more and more and becoming a more passive member, but I didn't want that to happen so I decided to make my own Tower list.

It is a basic list and my personal, if you don't like it - so be it. The list is for random and very hard, in pick mode then it's another story.

Help is aproved, since I don't play much computor since 2-4 weeks back it will be helpfull.

I still like playing computor but I play more Wii now becuase Wii is fun and for the mayor reason - my computor has for some very strange reason got very VERY slow. I can hardly play Wc3 now.

Info:

Undead levels is best to counter with AoE (splash.)

Mechanical levels might negate some effect of AoE towers.

Healing levels should be dealth with fast before they regenerate.

Fast levels is extra hard, do not underestimate them.

Single Towers:

All single towers are pretty equal, but the AoE being a bit better.

1; Earth Tower: Large splash, great for dealing a total massive damage in a single shot. I would say it is the best Single element Tower. Exelent tower vs undead.

2; Water Towers: Fast attacking splash tower, one of my favourite tower works pretty good as an avarage tower.

2; Fire Tower: Pretty much as the water tower but shorter range and bigger splash. Works good as a combination with water.

3; Nature Tower: Single target attack, fast, good damage. A great single target tower. I prefer this one over the other singles. But somehow lose effect later on.

4; Light Tower: Long range fast attacking tower. Good for dealing with bosses. It can continually shoot at the bosses as it moves.

4; Darkness Tower: Long range high damage tower. Also a good boss killing tower, not to recomend vs undead levels.

Dual Towers:

Top is those I usually use in a game, useable is thoose I might use somethimes and bottom is those I never use.

Top;

1; Electricity: Great Killing Tower, top favourite.

Well: Supportive tower, increase speed. Great supporter, but dont build to many.

Blacksmith: Supportive tower, increase damage. Great supporter, but dont build to many.

Magic: A pretty good tower, but should be microed unless it will only shoot a lot of unnecceray shots on a dead creep and waste precious mana.

Ice: Good for slowing units, can solo better then flame.

Flame: Good for slowing units, more support then ice.

Hydro: Great for killing bosses as it will stall them and your other tower can focus it. Avarage a great tower, but use with care the ability isn't 100% ratio.

Useable;

Life: Fairly good on random, great vs nasty earth. And you can sell them afterwards.

Mushroom: Decent tower, even better then life at killing earth waves, but you don't get extra life's and it needs it's ability.

Gunpowder: A decent tower. With some supporters like Muck tower it works pretty good.

Trickery: I don't use it so much, bit it is a good tower if used correctly.

Quark: Pure micro tower, this really belongs to random, it is great at start, but later it becomes bad.

Bottom;

Poison: I've never got it to work any good. (maybe toghether with roots)

Kindle: Not good enough for me.

Disease: .......... for me this is just waste of money.

Triple Towers:

Flamethrowing: This Tower doesn't got any use in very hard. Might have "some" use in easy and such.

Laser: A pretty decent tower, very good at soloing dark levels.

Roots: Great Tower a tower you should get if you can get it.

Muck: Appears weaker then roots, but in random it actaully prefer it.

Jinx: I haven't find any use of this yet. Better to have some magics instead. (*D-F*-L)

Voodoo: Great support tower. Increases the damage the creep takes by a lot. But is a better tower in AP. I personally don't know if this works toghether with corrosion and roots but If you can get all these 3 towers I usually get them.

Corrosion: Good combo with roots. Can deal some damage by itself, at level 2 it is a support tower.

Oblivion: Not much used by me before, but after going it through more it is actaully a good tower.

Hail: Good tower if you can time the spell right.

Drowning:

Gold: ....Gold.....GOLD!!!!.....MUST FEED!!!!!.........20 seconds later.........Hu'h? were's my money, wy do I have 0 lives?

Quaker: Great tower that synergies well with slowing towers.

Zealiot: Used more before the 4.0 PB, but it is still a good tower.

Enchantment: According to me, this is a Pick tower, not a random tower.

Polar: Good tower if you got lots of backupp towers to quickly kill the polarized creeps.

Flesh Golem: Growing golem. MUST FEED!!! (not gold this time, just flesh)

Nova: Imba slow tower. Get it!!

Storm: Good slow tower. You can move the tornado :wink:

Impulse: Needs some microing and good placement, just klick the creep that will *be* furthest away.

Tidal: good speed, low damage and short range. This tower sucks, or does it? SPLASH!!!. muhahaha all creeps in a range died and *maybe* a few got away. Great tower if you know how to use it. I don't :P so I just wait for level 10 kill a large number of creeps and have another tower ready behind it. (or just have 2 drowings muhahaha)

Other Towers:

1; Periodic Towers: If you can get this one, build it. Great tower but don't think it's a 100% ratio to get it.

2; Arrow Towers: Single target towers, the basic towers used in start. Works as an extra punch vs bosses.

3; Cannon Towers: Splash target towers, the other basic tower. Arrow is much more common, but vs the undead levels Cannon are to be preffered. Do not use vs mechanical units.

I will slowly uppdate it randomly.

Sign in to follow this