EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest DeathMasta

Beta 5 issues.

Guest DeathMasta

I have now played Beta 5 3 or 4 times with a several clanmates and we have come to the same conclusion on a couple of towers. Firstly, the Electricity tower seems too strong. As soon as I got it it basically devasted the creeps for at least a few rounds. The cooldown of the Chain Lighting-based spell that it uses seems fine (although you could nerf it); It is the damage that is the problem. It deals 10% more per jump, which at the current time seems crazy. It is a nice twist on Chain Lighting though, so perhaps you could lower the initial damage that Chain Lightning deals. Although it is a strong tower, this tower is weak on single targets such as the elements. So rather than lowering the initial damage, the % dealt per jump is probably the best thing to adjust.

Nova tower. For the cost this is a very weak tower, actually was the cause of my losing. The slow and aoe seem fine, just the damage leaves much to be desired. This is a tough one to tweak though, as it has potential to be game-breaking if it has too much damage. For now I would give it a small damage buff, not sure what else can be done about it.

In a game where players voted on the options, I did not see any confirmation as to what difficulty we were playing on. It was also not in the scoreboard. I might have missed it after the options were picked, not sure. That is all for now, we are really enjoying the map. :D

Guest DeathMasta

Those Dune Worms from months ago have come back to haunt me once more! Their hit point regen is INSANE. I just played a game in normal and got to the Worms with about 30 lives left. They ended my game easily. Just watch them regen hit points when they aren't around towers, its crazy.

Edit - My best guess is that they regen 1,000 hit points per second. Crazy stuff.

Sign in to follow this